AnonymousWhat are we to make of this?
- The first guy is not personally committed and does not feel accountable for the task, team, or project success;
- The second guy is a technician, very tactical in outlook, and likely dependable and predictable
- The third guy has the vision in mind, even if he is also a technician, but perhaps also an artisan.
- The first guy works for money (I wonder if he is also "eats to live")
- The second guy is one among many you want on your project -- these lend credibility to estimates (#Noestimates not withstanding!)
- The third guy may also have his head a little in the blue-sky domain, but every project needs a few of these -- they bring the passion!